Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi everybody, and welcome to my first post on my new blog! Don't judge me for spelling, English my second language, but I will try anyway. So on this blog I want to share whats going on in my life and life of Precious Moment Photography, will post new sessions that is inspiration to me and hopefully become to You!
 I am so happy and so blessed  to have my new photography business in my life for last 9 month, and I hope it will stay and prosper many more years! I hope my passion in photography will bring emotions and happiness to each peace of my work and become a value that going to be cherished through the lifetime.
I  would be honored to make You happy by bringing the best of my work to each and every picture!
Always yours,
Tanya Schwendinger

No comments:

Post a Comment